Tri Color Pasta Recipe With Chicken
Tri color pasta with chicken is a delicious and colorful dish that is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The combination of tender chicken and vibrant tri color pasta makes for a satisfying and flavorful meal. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
- 8 ounces tri color pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the tri color pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing it into thin strips.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until they start to soften.
- Add the cooked tri color pasta and baby spinach to the skillet. Toss everything together until the spinach wilts slightly.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the pasta. Toss again to combine.
- Divide the pasta among plates and top with the sliced chicken. Serve hot and enjoy!