Rice A Roni Chicken Skillet Recipes
Rice a Roni Chicken Skillet is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines the flavors of tender chicken and savory rice. This one-skillet meal is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a cozy family meal. With a prep time of 10 minutes and a cook time of 25 minutes, you can have a flavorful and satisfying meal on the table in no time.
- 1 package of Rice a Roni Chicken Flavor
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the chicken pieces to the skillet and cook until they are browned on all sides.
- Push the chicken to one side of the skillet and add the Rice a Roni Chicken Flavor to the other side. Cook the rice according to the package instructions, stirring occasionally.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the frozen mixed vegetables and chicken broth to the skillet. Stir everything together.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet. Let it simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let the dish sit for a few minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve the Rice a Roni Chicken Skillet hot and enjoy!