Recipes Using Kroger Shaved Buffalo Chicken
Introducing our delicious Shaved Buffalo Chicken Recipe! This mouthwatering dish combines the bold flavors of buffalo chicken with the convenience of Kroger's shaved buffalo chicken. Perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a game day appetizer, this recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package of Kroger shaved buffalo chicken
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pickles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the Kroger shaved buffalo chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through.
- While the chicken is baking, toast the hamburger buns in a toaster or on a grill pan.
- Once the chicken is heated, remove it from the oven and set aside.
- Spread ranch dressing on the bottom half of each toasted bun.
- Place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of the ranch dressing.
- Divide the heated shaved buffalo chicken evenly among the buns.
- Top the chicken with sliced red onion and pickles.
- Place the top half of the bun on each sandwich.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Now you're ready to savor the deliciousness of our Shaved Buffalo Chicken Recipe. Whether you're enjoying it as a main course or as a tasty appetizer, this dish is sure to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy!