Rana Chicken Mozzarella Tortelloni Recipes
Rana Chicken Mozzarella Tortelloni is a delicious and satisfying dish that combines tender chicken, creamy mozzarella, and flavorful tortelloni. This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The prep time for this dish is 10 minutes and the cook time is 15 minutes.
- 1 package of Rana Chicken Mozzarella Tortelloni
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the Rana Chicken Mozzarella Tortelloni according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic. Cook until the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, until they start to soften.
- Add the baby spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked Rana Chicken Mozzarella Tortelloni to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy!