Publix Chicken Tender Recipe
Publix chicken tenders are a delicious and popular dish that can be enjoyed as a main course or as a snack. These crispy and flavorful chicken tenders are perfect for any occasion. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, you can have this mouthwatering dish ready in no time.
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- In another shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Dip each chicken tender into the flour mixture, coating it evenly.
- Next, dip the coated chicken tender into the egg mixture, making sure it is fully coated.
- Return the chicken tender to the flour mixture and coat it again, pressing the flour mixture onto the chicken to ensure a crispy coating.
- Repeat the dipping and coating process for all the chicken tenders.
- In a large skillet, heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of the pan over medium-high heat.
- Carefully place the coated chicken tenders into the hot oil, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Cook the chicken tenders for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the skillet and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the publix chicken tenders hot with