Pre Cooked Grilled Chicken Strips Recipes
Chicken Marsala is a classic Italian dish that is both elegant and delicious. This recipe from Ina Garten is sure to impress your family and friends. The combination of tender chicken, earthy mushrooms, and rich Marsala wine creates a flavorful and comforting meal. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 30 minutes, you can have this dish on the table in no time.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them to 1/4-inch thick using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until they release their moisture and start to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the Marsala wine and chicken broth, scraping the bottom of the skillet to release any browned bits. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it cook for 2 minutes to reduce slightly.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the heavy cream. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is