Prairie Chicken Recipe
Chicken in a Biskit crackers are a delicious and versatile ingredient that can be used to add a crunchy and savory twist to various dishes. This recipe combines the flavors of chicken and these crackers to create a mouthwatering and easy-to-make dish. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a party appetizer, this recipe is sure to be a hit!Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup crushed Chicken in a Biskit crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, combine the crushed Chicken in a Biskit crackers, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the beaten eggs, then coat it with the cracker mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the coated chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the browned chicken breasts to the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the chicken in a biskit crackers with your favorite dipping sauce or alongside a fresh salad for a complete meal.
Enjoy the crispy and flavorful combination of chicken and Chicken in a Biskit crackers in this easy-to-make recipe. It