Pf Chang’S Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
Chicken buttocks are a delicious and unique dish that is sure to impress your guests. The tender and juicy meat from the buttocks of the chicken is full of flavor and pairs well with a variety of seasonings. This recipe is perfect for a special occasion or when you want to try something different. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 30 minutes, you can have this mouthwatering dish on the table in no time.
- 4 chicken buttocks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the chicken buttocks on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture evenly over the chicken buttocks, making sure to coat all sides.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken buttocks rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve hot and enjoy!