Nori Chicken Recipe
The Nori Chicken recipe is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the umami taste of nori with tender chicken. It is a perfect dish for any occasion and can be enjoyed by both kids and adults. The prep time for this recipe is 15 minutes and the cook time is 25 minutes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 sheets of nori seaweed
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, combine the panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder, ginger powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, and honey.
- Take each chicken breast and dip it into the sesame oil mixture, making sure it is well coated.
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed on top of each chicken breast, pressing it down gently to adhere.
- Dip the nori-covered chicken into the panko breadcrumb mixture, pressing down firmly to coat all sides.
- Transfer the coated chicken breasts onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Slice the nori chicken into strips or serve it whole, and enjoy!
This Nori Chicken recipe is best served with steamed rice and a side of vegetables. It is a simple yet impressive dish that will surely satisfy your taste buds. Give it a try and impress your family