Mccormick Chicken Marsala Recipe
Chicken Marsala is a classic Italian dish that features tender chicken breasts cooked in a rich and flavorful Marsala wine sauce. This recipe from McCormick is sure to impress your family and friends with its delicious taste and elegant presentation.Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and black pepper. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until browned on both sides, about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the Marsala wine and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced slightly.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the heavy cream. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet and simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley. Serve the chicken Marsala over cooked pasta or with a side of mashed potatoes, if desired.
Enjoy this delicious and comforting Chicken Marsala recipe from McCormick. It's perfect for a special occasion or a cozy weeknight dinner.