Knorr Rice Sides Recipes Chicken
Knorr Rice Sides Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. This recipe combines tender chicken with flavorful rice, creating a satisfying and comforting meal. With a prep time of 5 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, you can have this tasty dish on the table in no time.
- 1 package of Knorr Rice Sides Chicken flavor
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups of water
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the water and bring it to a boil.
- Stir in the contents of the Knorr Rice Sides Chicken flavor package.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the skillet, and simmer for 7 minutes.
- While the rice is cooking, slice the cooked chicken into thin strips.
- After 7 minutes, remove the skillet from the heat and let it stand covered for 2-3 minutes.
- Fluff the rice with a fork and then add the sliced chicken on top.
- Cover the skillet again and let it stand for an additional 2 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve hot and enjoy!