Knorr Chicken Pasta Sides Recipes
Knorr Chicken Pasta Sides is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. This recipe combines tender chicken, flavorful pasta, and a creamy sauce that will satisfy your taste buds. With a prep time of 5 minutes and a cook time of 15 minutes, you can have a tasty meal on the table in no time.
- 1 package of Knorr Chicken Pasta Sides
- 1 cup of cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of milk
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the package of Knorr Chicken Pasta Sides to the boiling water and stir well.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the saucepan. Let it simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked chicken and frozen mixed vegetables to the saucepan. Stir well to combine.
- Cover the saucepan again and let it simmer for an additional 5 minutes, or until the pasta is tender and the vegetables are heated through.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of milk to make the sauce creamy and smooth.
- Serve the Knorr Chicken Pasta Sides hot and enjoy!