Knorr Chicken Alfredo Florentine Recipe
The Knorr Chicken Alfredo Florentine recipe is a delicious and creamy pasta dish that combines tender chicken, spinach, and a rich alfredo sauce. This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a special occasion. With a prep time of 10 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, you can have this flavorful dish on the table in no time.
- 1 package Knorr Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces to the saucepan and cook until they are no longer pink in the center, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Knorr Alfredo Pasta Sauce Mix and milk until well combined.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the saucepan with the cooked chicken. Stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Add the fresh spinach to the saucepan and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and let the sauce thicken for a few minutes.
- Serve the chicken alfredo florentine over cooked fettuccine pasta and garnish with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
Enjoy this delicious Knorr Chicken Alfredo Florentine recipe with your family and friends!