Houston’S Chicken Tenders Recipe
Houston's chicken tenders are a delicious and crispy dish that is perfect for any occasion. These tenders are made with a special blend of spices and are cooked to perfection. They are great as an appetizer or as a main course. The prep time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes, and the cook time is about 20 minutes.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Dip each chicken tender into the buttermilk, then coat it in the flour mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Carefully place the coated chicken tenders into the hot oil and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the skillet and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Serve the chicken tenders hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy these delicious Houston's chicken tenders as a tasty appetizer or a satisfying main course. They are sure to be a hit with family and friends!