Heavenly Chicken Recipe With Ritz Crackers
Introducing our heavenly chicken recipe with a delightful twist of Ritz crackers! This dish is a perfect combination of crispy and tender chicken that will leave your taste buds craving for more. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 25 minutes, you can have this heavenly chicken on your table in no time.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
- In a food processor or using a rolling pin, crush the Ritz crackers until they become fine crumbs.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed Ritz crackers, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the melted butter, making sure to coat both sides.
- Next, coat the chicken breasts with the Ritz cracker mixture, pressing gently to adhere the crumbs to the chicken.
- Place the coated chicken breasts in the greased baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve your heavenly chicken with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Indulge in the heavenly combination of crispy Ritz cracker coating and tender chicken with this delightful recipe. It's a guaranteed crowd-pleaser that will have everyone asking for seconds!