Chicken Imperial Recipe
Chicken Imperial is a delicious and flavorful dish that is perfect for a special occasion or a weeknight dinner. The combination of tender chicken, creamy sauce, and aromatic spices makes this dish a crowd-pleaser. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 30 minutes, you can have this impressive meal on the table in no time.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, parsley, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then add them to the skillet. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown.
- Pour the cream mixture over the chicken in the skillet, making sure to coat each piece evenly.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is bubbly and slightly golden.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the Chicken Imperial hot, garnished with additional chopped parsley if desired.
Enjoy this delectable Chicken Imperial with a side of steamed vegetables or over a bed of fluffy rice. It's a dish that will impress your family and friends with its