Chicken Enchilada Recipe Las Palmas
Bachan's Chicken is a delicious and flavorful dish that is sure to satisfy your taste buds. This recipe combines tender chicken with a tangy and sweet sauce, creating a perfect balance of flavors. The prep time for this dish is approximately 15 minutes, and the cook time is approximately 30 minutes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated ginger, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Make sure the chicken is well coated. Cover the dish and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight for maximum flavor.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, allowing any excess marinade to drip off.
- Grill the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- While the chicken is grilling, pour the remaining marinade into a small saucepan. Bring it to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Then, brush the chicken with the simmered marinade on both sides.
- Sprinkle the sliced green onions over the chicken as a garnish.
- Serve the Bachan