Chicken Bianco Recipe
Chicken Bianco is a delicious and flavorful Italian dish that features tender chicken breasts cooked in a creamy white wine sauce. This dish is perfect for a special dinner or when you want to impress your guests with a gourmet meal. The combination of white wine, garlic, and herbs creates a rich and savory sauce that pairs perfectly with the juicy chicken. With a prep time of 10 minutes and a cook time of 25 minutes, you can have this mouthwatering dish on the table in no time.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by pounding the chicken breasts to an even thickness of about 1/2 inch. This will ensure that they cook evenly.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour with salt and pepper. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the white wine to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 2 minutes, allowing the alcohol to evaporate.
- Stir in the chicken broth, heavy cream, dried thyme, and dried rosemary. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return the chicken breasts to the skillet and simmer for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce has