Chick Fil A Vanilla Iced Coffee Recipe
Chick-fil-A's Vanilla Iced Coffee is a refreshing and delicious beverage that combines the smoothness of vanilla with the boldness of coffee. It's the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot summer day or as a pick-me-up in the morning. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of preparation, you can recreate this popular drink at home.Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 1 cup of strong brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla syrup
- Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a glass, combine the chilled brewed coffee, milk, and vanilla syrup.
- Stir well to ensure the vanilla syrup is evenly distributed.
- Add ice cubes to the glass, filling it to the top.
- Give it a quick stir to chill the drink further.
- If desired, top with whipped cream for an extra indulgent touch.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!