Cheesecake Factory Chicken And Biscuits Recipe
Chick-O-Stick is a delicious and crunchy candy treat that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. This recipe will guide you through the process of making your own homemade Chick-O-Sticks, which are a delightful combination of peanut butter and toasted coconut. With just a few simple ingredients and some patience, you can create a batch of these nostalgic treats that will have everyone asking for more.Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups toasted coconut flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine the granulated sugar and corn syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches a temperature of 275°F (135°C) on a candy thermometer.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and quickly stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the toasted coconut flakes to the mixture and mix until evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a spoon or your hands, drop small portions of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, shaping them into sticks or bars.
- Allow the Chick-O-Sticks to cool and harden at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Once completely cooled and hardened, store the Chick-O-Sticks in an airtight container to maintain their crunchiness.
Enjoy these homemade Chick-O-Sticks as a delightful snack or share them with friends and family. They make a perfect treat for parties, gatherings, or simply as a nostalgic indulgence.