Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Chicken Pasta Recipe
The Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Chicken Pasta is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines tender chicken, al dente pasta, and a creamy parmesan garlic sauce. This recipe is perfect for those who love the bold flavors of Buffalo Wild Wings but prefer a pasta dish. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 25 minutes, you can have this mouthwatering meal on the table in no time.
- 8 ounces of fettuccine pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the heavy cream to the skillet. Stir in the grated parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if desired). Cook for about 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Slice the cooked chicken breasts into thin strips and add them to the skillet with the sauce. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the chicken is heated through.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta to the skillet and toss until it is well coated with