Buca Di Beppo Chicken Carbonara Recipe
The Buca di Beppo Chicken Carbonara is a delicious and creamy pasta dish that combines tender chicken, crispy bacon, and a rich Parmesan cream sauce. This recipe is a perfect choice for a comforting and satisfying meal. With a prep time of 15 minutes and a cook time of 25 minutes, you can have this mouthwatering dish on the table in no time.
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large egg yolks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the diced bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside, leaving the bacon grease in the pan.
- Add the chicken pieces to the skillet with the bacon grease and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in the grated Parmesan cheese until melted and smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolks. Slowly pour the egg yolks into the skillet while continuously whisking to prevent scrambling.
- Add the cooked fettuccine, crispy bacon, and cooked chicken back into the skillet. Toss everything together until well coated in the sauce.