Bbq Chip Chicken Recipe
BBQ Chip Chicken is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the smoky taste of barbecue with the crunch of potato chips. This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a weekend barbecue with friends and family. The chicken is coated in a crispy chip crust and then grilled to perfection, resulting in a juicy and tender meat with a satisfying crunch. With a prep time of 10 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes, this recipe is sure to become a favorite in your household.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups crushed BBQ potato chips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a shallow dish, combine the crushed BBQ potato chips, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast into the barbecue sauce, making sure it is fully coated.
- Roll the chicken breast in the chip mixture, pressing gently to adhere the chips to the chicken.
- Place the coated chicken breasts on the preheated grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the BBQ Chip Chicken with additional barbecue sauce on the side for dipping, if desired.