Banza Pasta Recipes With Chicken
Banza pasta with chicken is a delicious and healthy dish that combines the goodness of gluten-free pasta made from chickpeas with tender and flavorful chicken. This recipe is perfect for those looking for a nutritious and satisfying meal. The prep time for this dish is approximately 10 minutes, and the cook time is approximately 20 minutes.
- 8 ounces of Banza pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the Banza pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, season the chicken breasts with garlic powder, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken breasts and cook for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Remove the chicken from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing it into thin strips.
- In the same skillet, add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes, until they start to soften.
- Add the cooked Banza pasta to the skillet with the cherry tomatoes and toss to combine.
- Place the sliced chicken on top of the pasta and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the dish and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- Serve hot and enjoy!