Chicken Barbecue Recipe With Sprite
Chicken barbecue with sprite is a delicious and flavorful dish that combines the sweetness of sprite with the smoky and tangy flavors of barbecue sauce. This recipe is perfect for a summer cookout or a weeknight dinner. The chicken is marinated in a mixture of sprite and barbecue sauce, resulting in tender and juicy meat with a hint of sweetness. Serve it with your favorite side dishes for a complete and satisfying meal.Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 25 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sprite
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine sprite, barbecue sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure it is fully coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the excess marinade.
- Grill the chicken for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) using a meat thermometer.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the chicken barbecue with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!